COUNTRY WEDDING DANCE
Over the years many of my wedding couples have decided on a Country themed wedding and of course they want a Country Wedding Dance to go with it.
Whether it's in Colorado or Temecula, having your wedding reception in a converted barn is the hot thing to do! My brides are even wearing gorgeous boots to keep the theme going all the way down to their toes.
Country wedding dances can range from romantic waltzes or foxtrots to your favorite Country slow dance song to fast paced two steps that travel the floor in a circle with spins and cuddles to crazy line dances with the whole wedding party to get everyone in the dancin' mood.
One of my couples decided to start with a slow Country foxtrot and then break into a tiny bit of line dancing side by side and then end with their foxtrot and a romantic dip.
I've taught my brides and grooms the Achy Breaky, The Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, Tush Push and other fun line dances so they can lead them with flair when line dances are played during their reception.
Some of my brides and grooms have really gone the whole Country route by learning the Country Cha Cha, Texas 10 Step, Country Polka and Schottish so they can dance up a storm at their Country wedding!
SOME OF MY COUPLE'S COUNTRY FIRST DANCE SONGS:
- Oh Tonight by the Josh Abbott Band featuring Kaysie Musgraves
- Fade Into You by Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio
- Love Story by Taylor Swift
- When You Kiss Me by Shania Twain
- Then by Brad Paisley
- Could I Have This Dance by Anne Murray
- You Had Me From Hello by Kenny Chesney
- I Cross My Heart by George Strait
- God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton
- I Don't Dance by Lee Brice
- Hey Pretty Girl by Kip Moore
- Amazed by Lonestar
- The Way You Love Me by Faith Hill
- When You Say Nothing At All by Alison Krauss
- Fishin' In The Dark by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- From This Moment by Shania Twain
- She’s In Love With The Boy by Trisha Yearwood
Here are some fun resources on the web for your Country wedding to get your creative thoughts going: Etsy Rustic Wedding Decor, Country Living DIY, 7 Easy Rustic Wedding Reception Ideas, Country Wedding Dresses with Cowboy Boots, Country Wedding Gowns, and Boots.